Friday, August 3, 2007

things about me

seems silly but felt led to put and think about things i like. maybe this is for me..........um, i like reading, i love music, i like making things like candies , embroidering, stenciling etc. i always wanted to learn how to cake decorate, and paint furniture, i like pretty things. i like only being called susan, dont like sue or suzie, only my closest friends know that. i love flowers and i love to walk by myself and always have. i think i am quiet at times but can be very outgoing , but i am very much a thinker. too much of a thinker. analyze EVERYTHING. would in my opininon make a great csi. could you imagine? butt dont like detail, so maybe not. i am very loyal, love family and adore children, they are so real and innocent no false faces with them. i love the laughter of a child and how pure in heart they are. i love friends , but i think it takes alot to REALLY be my friend. but god has given me a few true friends. thank you jesus........... i really dislike injustice and corruption in authority always have disliked this and always led to stand up against it. i love to swim only in pools, never know whats in other places and then my mind starts going...............i love giving, makes me feel really good, and love love love singing, although no one would love to hear me. believe me. would love to play the bongos, and take a dance class. love hugs from my husband and any of the grandchildren, love broadway musicals and plays. i guess thats. it. well on my way to friday night prayer, expecting god to show up in a mighty way, whatever he wants, let you know how it went. god bless

No comments: