Friday, August 3, 2007

friday night prayer

very nice prayer meeting, this morning rose called and said she couldnt go so could i please lead. so i determined i would humbly do so but worried a little cause rose and i are so different, she is so calm and laid back i am so hyper and stirred up. it did go well though and god did show up, i expected him to. the most significant thing was when eva handed me a paper on a teaching . it was called ''BIRTHING YOUR DREAMS AND VISIONS'Conception' i said have you read my blog. she said no, while we were praying last time i felt you were birthing something. confirmation or what? god definetely showed up in the people there, i know none of them will ever be the same. bruce said all the way in, all the way or nothing. i believe that and his word to me and lisa, i know it is true. i thank god for his counsel in our lives and will miss bruce when he is gone. who will fill those shoes? only god can do that. i think back to the prophecy all those years ago from the man of god from israel, i remember rose and eva and i were there and he spoke into our lives that had to be 8 years ago, maybe more. that is coming to pass and we three know it. i dont remember theirs except rose speaking to multitudes and me being in the fathers lap my whole life, someone saying evangelism my white haired older man that was my guardian angel my whole life. i remember as a kid having my imaginary, i stand in awe god is fulfulling that now, i wonder what is happening in the lives of the others that received prophecies.god is faithful,he blew something over eva, i gotta find out what that was started with a c. going campinf for a week so ill blog when i get back.

No comments: