Wednesday, August 1, 2007

SALVATION

i felt led to put the salvation prayer not knowing why as i wouldnt think many are reading my blog, but with god nothing is impossible,and it is not his desire that any should perish. first i would like to say if you are looking for god and feel like he is not hearing you, trust me he is. but his word says that no man can come to the father except thru the son. there is no other way and god so lovingly sent his son jesus to die on that cross at calvary to save each and every one of us, for god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. if you are looking for god there is only one way, he has plans to prosper you and not to harm you to give you a future and a hope. please pray this prayer and be led to the saviour that is waiting , with open arms for you. BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART AND CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH ''FATHER GOD I COME TO YOU , I ASK THAT YOU FORGIVE ME OF ALL MY SINS, AND CLEANSE ME FROM ALL OF THEM, I INVITE YOUR SON JESUS INTO MY HEART AND MY LIFE, I BELIEVE THAT HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN AND SITS AT YOUR RIGHT HAND EVEN NOW. I ASK THAT YOU FILL ME WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HELP ME EACH DAY TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU,I BELIEVE THAT I AM NOW A CHILD OF GOD FOR I FREELY TAKE JESUS INTO MY LIFE. THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN. IF YOU HAVE PRAYED THIS PRAYER ASK GOD TO LEAD YOU TO A CHURCH THAT PREACHES AND TEACHES HIS WORD. AND LET ME KNOW ON MY BLOG SO I A CAN PRAY FOR YOU, GOD BLESS

No comments: