Wednesday, August 29, 2007

jer 51

its funny when i think people read my blog, cause really it has now turned into my personal journal, i remember awhile back i thought god spoke to me about writing, a book, i thought, but you never know how god works. yesterday it was like he was reminding me of that but in a different arena than a book. something to do with birthing another sort of ministry, i will wait till that unfolds. anyways, when i was camping god had me in jer 51, i was up late and i was praying for the kids and reminding god of all his promises to me concerning them, after all he watches over his word to perform it. he brought me to this book in jer 51, and i remember asking for revelation and what hit me was the year of completion and i believe he was saying that all those things were now being brought down and laid waste. he was now going to work on our behalf and wipe out our enemies., and the part of this scripture i marked because it hit me so relevantly was jer 51,20-24 it says this'''YOU ARE MY WAR CLUB, MY WEAPON FOR BATTLE, WITH YOU I SHATTER NATIONS, WITH YOU I DESTROY KINGDOMS, WITH YOU I SHATTER HORSE AND RIDER, WITH YOU I SHATTER CHARIOT AND DRIVER, WITH YOU I SHATTER MAN AND WOMAN, WITH YOU I SHATTER OLD MAN AND YOUTH,WITH YOU I SHATTER YOUNG MAN AND MAIDEN,WITH YOU I SHATTER SHEPARD AND FLOCK, WITH YOU I SHATTER FARMER AND OXEN, WITH YOU I SHATTER GOVERNORS AND OFFICIALS,BEFORE YOUR EYES I WILL REPAY BABYLON, AND ALL WHO LIVE IN BABYLON, FOR ALL THE WRONG THEY HAVE DONE IN ZION, DECLARES THE LORD. just now i thought of what someone said over me in friday night prayer group after prayer.about authority, i asked god for confirmation to that. im not sure but praise god. behold the lamb of god who takes way the sins of the world.

No comments: