Thursday, June 19, 2008

new thing

i feel like the last couple days god is speaking to me about using my situation as the start of breakthru for alot of people. when i think back i feel like god uses me alot to do new things in our body. i say this with all humility cause i have said plenty of times cant you use someone else? sorry god.............i feel like he wants me to NOW tell it all and watch this cause others to open up about things they have not told and then deliverance is going to come to alot of people. i havent come to terms with this yet and i always need ten times the confirmation. i dont want to do it in my flesh but i will perform all his pleasure. after all he knows what is best. yesterday, i think my driving car was in the shop so my boss called and said miss sue today is your day off with full pay, enjoy it and do something for you. and then i go grocery shopping and right on the ground with noone around is some money crumpled up. so i said god i have been wanting to get a pedicure, never had one in my whole life. so i head to the place where rose suggested i go but i see this other place and the word in the window says pedicure and it stands out to me. so i go make an appt for an hour later. i had just prayed the night before god use me to help someone else in this situation. i feel im ready now. by the way the woman spent two hours on my feet. that was the best.....and i will do it again after i get a facial and a massage.......praise god..........anyways she ia talking and then she starts to share about her life. her and her husband had been divorced for 10 years, she still loved him. neither had ever married again but the last year they started seeing each other again.their daughter and what they were going thru with her had brought them back together.-she was in agony at the path her daughter had now taken. she said her name and i said to myself oh god what are you doing here? then she showed me a picture, i knew this girl, beautiful young girl, i had prayed for her she had the same issue i was now going thru. and to top it off they were cousins to one of our church memebrs. not a coincidence. so i told her my story and shared that her daughter was a start to what had happened to my son. oh my god..............so i asked her could we pray for both of them and she took my hands and we stood there and prayed. i thought as i was leaving that that was a divine encounter and i got a little scared to think where are you going to be sending me.? then i thought well if god was going to go with me what do i care? i still shake my head to think of what god is going to do. deliverance is coming to those that have been bound for years, salvation is coming. we are going into enemy territory and bringing out the spoils. some trials if god showed me ahead of time i would have run...................i remember years ago when that verse stood out to me if this has wearied you then how will you do in the floodplains of jordan and i thought what does that mean? i knew it meant something.he was saying this is nothing. oh boy help me lord.............................i have to hand in do as god leads whether it hurts or not and watch his mighty hand....and its going to be mighty.''you are so mighty that we dont even know how mighty you are. but call upon me and i will answer you and show you great and mighty things for which you do not know.please keep us in prayer as this is a way new level and i need gods grace that is sufficient for me......................

No comments: