Wednesday, June 4, 2008

good day

i can honestly say today was a great day.........i woke up and for the first time in a week i havent had to call on my sisters in christ for strength. i could feel god has strengthened me in my inner man. thank god for all there sincere prayers for us, and him for answering them. on sunday when i went in to church i just fell into eunices arms and wept and asked her to pray for me to be strong and then april came over and hugged me and asked how i had slept last nite. i thought about it and said i actually got a great nights sleep for the first time in a while. she had prayed for this. thank god.................. wow do we need each other and i pray when others really need me i will be there for them. i feel like god is saying remember who I am, him being the christ and to remember who i am in him. i am a royal priesthood a daughter of the MOST high and god has a covenant with me to a thousand generations. i have at here and let the enemy toss me around. this battle is not mine it is the lords, and i feel such a peace now knowing god has my back. i remember last week karen not knowing anything praying in the spirit and saying for god to remind me of all his faithfullness to me in the past. all week i thought of each time he has been faithful to me. too many to count. and jules thanks for the e card. it made my day. your awesome. i cant wait till me and paul can get away and visit you guys. god willing.......we all need each other, the enemy wants us to hide away and hold our pain in secret but god wants us to reach out to others and share our burdens and so fullfull the law. i love our body of believers and i am realizing they love me. thank you jesus..............

No comments: