Friday, June 27, 2008

a mothers love

i was sitting here tonite thinking........and when i write i dont know if others are reading and honestly i dont care. it has been like my personal journal. i remember when my children were little, honestly i never once in all the years of them growing up thought the day would come. how very naive of me. i feel very differently now as i watch my grandchildren. god gives us our children to borrow, they are really his children and we are to raise them in love and to know that god loves them. i feel my son has gone from a child to now a man. i see all he has gone thru and he is now a man. and yet i still love him and his sisters as if they were those little children i once had.appreciate your children, love them with every bit of the heart god gave you. yes discipline them when needed but always love them. god said we will know his disciples by the love they have for one another. you will not get back not one precious moment not one precious day, so please just love them, cause i sure do love mine.................and i praise god for all he has given me.

No comments: