Thursday, June 26, 2008

my job

i havent really wrote to much about my job lately, but this has been good. i feel totally at ease and in my element to be a driving instructor. it is definetely a god thing........ i have met so many teenagers, and its funny i have a good repoire with the girls but there is something about the boys that amazes me. they just open up to me and talk the whole two hours. i have had quite a few get in the car look at me for quite a few seconds to the point of uncomfortableness and then smile. what do they see? i can only imagine...........my boss is so good to us she gives us gas cards, gift cards for dinner and for shopping. i had asked god to work for someone who would give me favor, someone who shows there appreciation to you if you are dedicated and even renee my cleaning boss has done extra things for me lately/ god will cause even the rebellious to give us gifts. every time he has brought me to this verse i know something good is coming from someone i least expect it from. and everytime it has.............i think of how excited i was at the beginning of 08 knowing this was a special year and then all hell broke loose. isnt that the way? god gives us the prophetic word and the enemy launches attack to get us to doubt the word. he is such a liar.................no devil in hell can take what god has for us...........and dont ever think they can. praise god and to him be all the glory.....................

No comments: