Sunday, March 16, 2008

psalm 137

i was just thinking about this scripture, and how it relates to pastor donna's word today.

By the rivers of babylon we sat and wept, when we remembered zion.there on the poplars we hung our harps, for there our captors askd us for songs,our tormentors demanded songs of joy.they said ''sing us one of the songs of zion'' how can we sing the songs of the lord, while in a foreign land? if i forget you o jerusalem, may my right hand forget his skill, may my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth, if i do not remember you, if i do not consider jerusalem my cheifest joy. i love this word and god ahs given it to me many times, my teeth has been the most significant. but remembering what pastor said , god doesnt want us to look at the circimstances of the situations, no matter how big they may be, he wanted us to look at him and remember who HE was and that he was bigger than any problem we had and believe this............it was relevant and humbling, god knows.............

No comments: