Sunday, September 23, 2007

ministry

i got a chance to talk to rose to find out what happened when her and amy went out on their first outreach. praise god. they ended up going out on friday night, and they had went to a young mom with one child. lisa and i had tried to see her to no avail a couple times so i knew this ground was for them. they met with her, blessed her , got to talk to her about her issues in her life and to pray for this young girl. this is a seed planted in her life and it will yield fruit for our lord. this week another team will be going out as well as lisa and i. i am praying for provision for four families,and am excited to see what will happen. all this week has been a trial, as soon as the girl was saved my hip went into excruciating pain everytime i lifted my leg, this is the leg that was hurt when i got hit by the car, jordan has had the worst attack of asthma that i remember in years, and my home has turned into battleground. oh my god.well i called on my brothers and sisters in christ for prayer, i know the enemy is trying to discourage me, and i was teetering there for a moment but am determined to get back out there, the battle is not mine it is the lords. i woke up on saturday started to move my leg and the pain was all gone, praise god. i found out later the women had gathered together and prayed for me. praise god, i spent last night at the hospital with jordan and he needed two treatments but he is so much better, praise god, and my home, trusting god.............praise god....... well excited about this week and how the lord will come thru........may he have his total will with this and me.......

No comments: