Tuesday, September 25, 2007

god is in control

i was thinking this morning about a very hard time in my life a few years back, god wanted me to help someone and in doing so i was put thru one of the worst times in my life. i remember at the end of this god giving me psalm 72, verses 19-24. also your righteousness god is very high, you who have done great things, who is like you? YOU, who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth. you shall increase my greatness. and comfort me on every side.also with the lute i will praise you, and your faithfullness oh my god.to you i will sing with the harp, o holy one of israel, my lips shall greatly rejoice when i sing to you, and my soul which YOU have redeemed. my tongue shall also tell of your righteousness all day long. for they are confounded, for they are brought to shame. who seek my hurt. i knew then that this was over and it was, but what i learned from all this, was that i wanted things to be my way, when it came to my children, i wanted to go thru what i wanted to go thru, and that is not gods way. i learned a valuable lesson thru this trial, first of all, god himself allowed it, he himself will have mercy on whom HE chooses to have mercy on, and compassion on whom HE himself chooses to have compassion on, and i will not stand in his way. god is god and beside HIM there is no other. and i also learned i will perform all his pleasure, and thru all of that i can truly say, although i cried all thru it, like i havent cried in many times, it was good that i had been afflicted, and yet though he slay me yet will i trust him. to god be all the glory.

No comments: