Sunday, September 30, 2007

blessing

i forgot and i got to give praise to god. if i forget you oh jerusalem my chiefiest joy my tongue would have to cling to the roof of its mouth. god gave me that for my teeth issue. but it speaks of him not forgetting not one thing, and i have had a bad week. alot of things just thrown at me, unbelievable, i knew god was saying do you trust me susan? and i have to say, the more i got hit, the more i was thinking hey god...........whats uop? but then one of my christain friends called me and said susan come over i want to be a blessing to you. i have been praying for a dining room set, matching, with a big enough table for everybody at christmas and thanksgiving. this lady i cleaned her home when she was sick and i used to polish this set and always said wow this is nice. well i went over and she gave it to me, i knew god was saying susan i never forget that has been three years of praying. and it is BEAUTIFUL , it even has the server to put your food on, and a velvet lined silverware drawer and the design is wonderful. if we put both leaves in it fills the dining room, just about wall to wall. god is so good. so i still got ot hang on thru the rest of this, but he will come thru on this too. thank you jesus.......................

No comments: