Friday, February 22, 2008

valentines day and my birthday

very peaceful day, they cancelled class for the day and everyone is out and about so the house is MINE. it is so quiet, i need clearing of the mind time. thank you jesus. my new boss, ci ci called and wants to spend individual time with out the guys with me next week. thank god...........i need it. i am looking at my dining room table, there area dozen orange roses, pink roses, orande and yellow tulips, about 10 beautiful cards two boxes of large half eaten choolates. i got totally blessed , thats why i love valentines day and my birthday, four days apart and it is awesome, but this year was just extra overboard. paul just spoiled me rotten with a large gift certificate to walmart, 2 dozen roses 2 boxes candythe best card, which is themost important gift to me personnally,, alicia jordan and laura splurged on this beautiful amethyst gold necklace. i love it, lisa gave me money to add to my gift certificate, and the women at the church gave me so many beautiful cards, my mom filled a bag with so many goodies, and my sister renee came with those beautiful tulips. god is soooo good.,memorable to say the least. not that gifts are the only thing that matters, but it sure is nice. especially when i didnt expect it. the snow is coming down so hard , it lookis pretty out there. well time to go study for the written part of my test which is coming. praise god.................

No comments: