Tuesday, February 26, 2008

joshua 10-24

''when they had brought these kings to joshua, he summoned all the men of israel and said to the army commanders who had come with them,;come here and put your feet on the necks of these kings. so they came forward and placed their feet on their necks.'' i really believe god is saying KEEP your feet on the enemys neck.this is more relevant than i even know, lately god has shown up gloriously in our midst, but on the othe side of that i have gotten attacked one thing after another, it started to wear me down, exactly what the enemy wants. i know god sent that woman yesterday to remind me to take my stand, he has given us all authority over the enemy, and all month god has reminded me of my words.i have to consciously line my mouth up with what god says and not what i see. faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. it is so hard to balance things , now that i am more involved in ''church things'' which not to say are unimportant, but god has never worked in my life thru what i have done for him, but thru the time i have spent with him..............thats why the story of mary at jesus's feet is so relevant and martha got so mad, she felt she was doing all the work, but jesus cares do we have a relationship with HIM. how quickly he will wake me up, whatever it takes when i get off track. praise god.......

No comments: