Saturday, February 2, 2008

2008

started my first day of driving school training. i seem to be the only girl in class, but i am not intimidated, .i have to get fingerprinted, a criminal background check motor vehicle record pulled and a physical. i left dunkin donuts. yeah....................and i get to keep my cleaning job, going on 6 years at that job, god gave me that job, and i know he has kept me there.going to be interesting to say the least. i will try my best and we will see. the instructor said when we take the test the dmv instructor will purposely swerve off the road, and do things to catch you off guard, im like great.....................hope i dont yell at him. we are starting to get calls on our dinner at church and the new pastor and his wife will now be helping. on sunday the pastor and his brother in law were there, his wife was sick so she wasnt, i was just feeling a little worn out and discouraged, god used so many people that day to encourage me. and then at the end the brother in law approaches me and gives a encouraging word, he said god told him.. i just thought thanks god, cause sometimes life gets hard and the enemy steps up the pressure when he knows good is up ahead. AND IT IS>>>>>>>>>my two older grandchildren, justice and destiny will be 11 and 10 tomorrow. wow life has gone by. justice is such a good kid, his teachers always praise his behavior and eagerness to learn, he has a natural ability at sports and computers. i said justice , wow 11, what will that mean in 2 years? he says i will be a teenager, im like yeah, then he gives me his shy little grin and says boo, then i can get 10 nose rings and a lip ring. i couldnt stop laughing as i know him and he is totally not that kind of kid, but im am always so on him about things he loves to push my buttons. and destiny, she is little boo, i see so much of me in her. she loves people, very outgoing and loves to read and sing and be active in things, she is beautiful to me and so photogenic, her smile could light up a room. i so love all my grandchildren. god has been good to me.i stand in awe of god and the indivduality there in all 5 of them. i am firmer in certain ways with them than my own, and i see myself very much encouraging the gifts god has given them. god is good.

No comments: