Monday, July 30, 2007

god's perfect timing

wow, god is calling me up higher, i keep looking at susan, and saying ugh.....but it is not susan it is god.................. i finally got the revelation about elijah concerning me. elijah was so anointed from god, but yet he was at a point in his life where he was under the sycamore tree discouraged depressed, broken. but god sent the right person in his life fed him with the ravens. i feel like the people that are praying on friday nights are so strategically positioned for such a time as this. i remember the first time bruce and eileen had invited me to a prayer meeting, i knew the timing wasnt right but asked god for his word on this. he brought me to samuel where saul went up to meet the group of prophets and the anointing hit him for a new level and i remember saying god if this is what you want you work this out in your timing, and he did. now he is calling me to give up some thing, that has been so hard for me, because i have put it on the alter time and time again and god has used me twice to positon others for this deliverance in their lives, and i had to praise him and rejoice for them while i still didnt get victory. he told me on friday it is time and i left thinking, oh my god not again, and i had to call rose and confess to her my inadequacy. rose is so gracious i love her......IT iS TIME, and i will do it again and watch my saviour come thru with his grace that is sufficient for me. scared yes but i will take my eyes off inadequate mediocre susan and put all my trust in the god that beside him there is no other. wait for this testimony. praise jesus,

No comments: