Saturday, July 28, 2007

decisions

i was very humbled yesterday and so grateful to god for his grace. i tried to do a flip in the pool, something i did as a kid, forgetting that i am now 46 years old and our pool is not deep enough and landed right on my head. oh i immediately got out and felt so humbled that i was ok. that bothered me all day and into today. i felt god was showing me how one second of not thinking could change your whole life. i just feel such gratitude to jesus for protecting me, this made me really appreciate the life i have, my husband, my children, my grandchildren, my mom, and siblings, my brothers and sisters in christ. i feel very at peace, like i will never sweat the small things in life again, and that when god tells us to be content in the state that you are in at the moment, he knows all things. we are not promised tommorow, so why worry, live today, appreciate those things god has given you, oh how somber i am and at peace, i was mad at my self for being so foolish, but even god has given me his grace for that, ;;his grace truly is sufficient for me. i just once again, as always. stand in awe of our wonderful savior, and his beautiful grace.............

No comments: