Wednesday, July 18, 2007

confirmation

wow , i feel god has spoken and confirmed about breaking the spirit of jezebel, alot about elijah, which i have yet to understand, and everything about pentecost.............. i cannot emphasize enough, repentance, getting ourselves right with god, seeking god and preparing for what is to come.i cannot even put into words what god has been doing with me. the natural mind does not understand the things of god. if i told you you wouldnt believe me. i cannot even believe it myself except god has revealed this calling to me all along.................i just stand in awe. i believe there will be a manifestation of salvations, healings, miracles, deliverances........................i can just shake my head everytime i think about it. praise god...........................at the start of the year i felt god said this would be a glorious year and then all turmoil broke out in my life, but isnt that usually how it goes, now i see that praise truly does await him in zion, the word he gave me last july.GET READY................................

No comments: