Monday, July 7, 2008

sunday

yesterday we went to church and i look out the door and there is pastor jeff to fill in. i was so happy to see him i ran out and held the door and hugged him. praise god.............he preached on gods faithfullness to our body. and these signs shall follow those that believe. emphasis on believe. i thought back on everytime god has moved i believed he would. he said these signs should be a everday occuraence. the same spirit that raised christ from the dead was inside of us. i already know this but do i truly believe it. i remember the first time i read that i was blown away by it. i still shake my head that god can use us this way. apart from him we can do nothing but thru him. whoa..................god finally gave me my word, i was elated cause once you get the word for your situation then you have something to sink your teeth in. praise jesus. we spent the day cookong out in the yard with my sister and her boyfriend scott, laura and caleb me and paul justice and christian tamara and allan ryan and rose and ron and my mom., who just loves rose lisa and michael were here too.and cathy. . rose played with my sister and mom batmitton, it was funny. the kids kept splashing ron so he jumped in the pool and that was funny. we had a great day of good food and fellowship.praise god

No comments: