Friday, May 30, 2008

blogging

wow dont much feel like blogging lately and have thought alot about erasing the whole thing and ending my big blogging days...........not sure yet. we have gone out steady with the food pantry but i havent really had the heart for it. i push myself and pray for gods will. i have had such a rough year personally, i know god wants me to forget the circumstances no matter how frustrating trust him and enjoy my life. i honestly can say i dont know how to do that. where is that life and more abundantly. i need to talk to someone who has been there, someone with wisdom, cause i am at my wits end. i finally gave up, and do you know i really feel that is what god wanted me to do..................boy how far i miss the mark all the time. pastor frank said he likes that i am not two faced, not a hypocrite but when i fail in my walk that is exactly what i feel like. please, please pray for us, cause i just dont know anymore................praise god anyways.....................

No comments: