Tuesday, January 1, 2008

resolutions

i was thinking last night about resolutions and reflecting on the things god has been speaking to me personally. fasting and prayer have really been on my heart for alot of reasons, and the lack of self control in my personal life have been a big issue, specifically overeating and smoking cigarettes.i feel i am at a crossroads and god is so good to me and uses me tremendously but he keeps reminding me of how i dont seem to care so much about me. others yes, him yes, me no................i figure whats the use? i will just fail agin, wow really laying out my heart here. so i havent made any resolutions but i am going to make some small changes as cindy says start with baby steps, wow how many times can someone go around the same mountain. we all have our issues and mine are right in your face. ugh.........please keep me in prayer cause life is going by and i have to make changes before they wont make a difference any more. but i am anticipating 2o08 with excitement, and please pray for an answer for my teeth as this is the worst thing i dont like about me..................god bless

No comments: