Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007

well now that ive revealed my weaknesses and am done feeling sorry for my self i was thinking about 2007 and what a weird year it has been. alot of like rototilling the ground happening in me and those around me. alot of seed planted and i believe a harvest will come up good if we keep our eyes on god. i have met so many people this year thru my job and am excited at the relationships, had so much freedom in ministry in me and in our body of believers, its amazing. its like hands have been untied and the sky is the limit. whoa, god is good. i finally realized people are my ministry, god has given me such a gift for people and i know others would say duh, but really this is just hitting me.people just let me in their homes for food pantry, pour their hearts out to me, and some things i know others would not want to hear these things. i get along so well with the ghetto girls at work and i only say this cause they always tell me ''we are the ghetto''as they live in the worst part of hartford and always have, and i love them.the customers are from all walks and i have something to say to all of them and i have built relationships there. one customer at christmas gave me a gift and a card that said i had been such a light to them in the toughest time of their life that he had to thank me. i never know who is hurting that bad. praise god. and rose, to see her walk so sure of herself and god use her so much as our leader cause she really is being the deacon with still no pastor. and byron has been preaching with his power points and back to the basics of christianity,so many have never heard just the basic message and he is doing so well, and hes smiling agin something we havent seen in a long time.and david blake has done some preaching and what a innocent humble heart he has. alicias boyfriend and his mom accepted christ right there on the spot after david preached such a simple back to christ message. and after byron a lady i know went running down to the alter to give her life to jesus. god is so changing us.........back to the smplicity of christ, my yoke is not heavy and my burden light, how i so quickly forget this.it seems like the ones that are letting god use them and even just a little bit are so being transformed right before our eyes. to god be all the glory........

No comments: