Wednesday, October 3, 2007

new word

''THE WRATH OF GOD WORKETH NOT THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD''new word for me, sometimes i will hear a word from god that i dont remember hearing before and it will stick with me and catch my atention and i feel the holy spirit reminds me of it so i can recite it over and over till out of my belly shall flow issues of living water i thought, well, what is this word really saying? i feel our anger in a situation does not help anything. maybe thats why gods word says love covers a multitude of sin. maybe this is why the penal system has failed so badly. how does god really feel on the death penalty? if this word is wriiten.i come to the conclusion that we should always try love, hope, forgiveness, prayer, i dont have all the answers but i know i got it for a reason.

No comments: