Tuesday, December 25, 2007

chrismas

christmas eve at our house was nice, my mom and sister renee and boyfriend scott my brother dennis and laurette ashley my niece who gets bigger and bigger everytime i see her, taller than me. wow. alicia and owen, jordan and laura, justice, destiny christian, and of course journey and caleb. paul and me, our house was packed, everyone chowed and exchanged gifts and it was nice. god is soooooo good. the spiral ham and the choclate cream pie as always were hits and were devoured. it took the kids over an hour to open their presents and i didnt have hardly any money and have learned over the years to not go overboard but paul who never is extravagant went totally overboard, which totally shocked me. but we all pitched in and got him this awesome leather love seat recliner and he loved it. all i did was pray for the things i wanted everyone to have and god was faithful. praise god.................merry christmas

No comments: