Thursday, February 21, 2008

what did i get myself into

the only analagy that comes to mind to define the last 2 days of training is i am in the airplane, high up in the air, parachute on, the person in front of me is about to jump and uh oh here comes my turn. and i would NEVER skydive, but here i am...................my mind is so in overload, k turns merging head checks, position back up, the inspector is coming, i will need a hour and half route prepared, and i am illiterate when it comes to a map and have to pick up two teenagers back to back in two different towns on roads i have never even heard of. UGH>>>>>>>>>>>>the two guys i am training with, mike and glen have done everything they could do to give me a crash course on reading a map, and i will say i am getting it, but realistically it will take more than the few days i have to learn it. but no matter what, it is now my mission to read a map, and master it. i talked to paul, honey i really need a gps system. glen has a portable one, and i think i will need this, and even then, i am totally out of my comfort zone. my instrutor ci ci hates out of your comfort zone, that is like out of her vocabulary, she just believes you want to learn? then you will learn.period.........i like her she is positive and right away because of her training i do not knock myself down in front of others , because if you doubt yourself others will doubt you and i have done that alot in the past. but scared, yes.want to quit right here, yes. will i?ABSOLUTELY NOT........everywhere you have set your feet i have given you and i CAN do all things thru christ who strengthens me.god is stretchiiiiiing me.......................praise god........

No comments: